Purpose And Objectives
The purpose of the IACN is to promote and facilitate the development, registration and professional practice of Neuropsychotherapy.
To this end the IACN objectives include:
- Promoting the Neuropsychotherapy modality within the medical professions, governments and NGOs across the world
- Supporting practicing clinicians with access to up to date research papers, comment and insight from globally recognised specialists
- Developing and enhancing a network of like minded practitioners and to enhance peer supervision opportunities
- Offering professional development opportunities
Being a certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner means you will be:
- recognised by the Neuropsychotherapy Institute as a Member of the International Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapy. This list will be available to referring practitioners (medical doctors, psychiatrists and mental health NGO’s).
- able to enhance your clinical skills through online forums
- access specialist neuropsychotherapy focused supervision
- access online neuropsychotherapy training
- receive preference to workshops at discounted rates
- linked in with a network of clinicians in your area operating from the same modality for peer supervision.