Benefits of joining the IACN
Being a Certified Clinical Neuropsychotherapy Practitioner means:
- You will be recognised by the Neuropsychotherapy Institute as a Member of the International Association of Clinical Neuropsychotherapy. This membership will be promoted to referring medical practitioners and referral organisations (medical doctors, psychiatrists and mental health NGO’s), while highlighting your capacity to clinically apply the principles of a neuropsychotherapeutic approach in your therapy practice with clients.
- You will be able to enhance your clinical skills* through online forums, specifically through the Neuropsychotherapy Institute’s online professional development program and via the interactive clinicians portal via the Association website.
- You can access specialist neuropsychotherapy focused supervision via the Association website.
- You can access online neuropsychotherapy training via the Mediros training program and receive preference for workshops at discounted rates
- You will be linked in with a network of clinicians in your area, via the Association website and through voluntary exchanges, operating from the same modality to facilitate peer supervision.
- Rossouw, P.J. & Hatty, M. (2013). Continuing professional development in psychology: Requirements, assumptions, and the lack of evidence. Neuropsychotherapy in Australia, 20 March/April, 8-11.
- Rossouw, P.J. & Hatty, M. (2013). Continuing professional development in mental health professions: does it really make a difference? 14th International Mental Health Conference. 126-145.
- On, Z., & Rossouw, P.J. (2015). Neuropsychotherapy in continuing professional development: Is it really helpful in mental health professions? Neuropsychotherapy, 32 June-August, 4-12.